Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

STEAM

Reflection Well we were doing a STEAM fair project for my class and we deiced to do an Electric survival kit and also we thought to make the kit out of cardboard but when we made it out of cardboard it was getting weaker and weaker so we decided to reinforce it with tinfoil this is what went right so we made a fan with a DC motor to make the fan spin but then we garbed some cardboard and it started to blow some wind and what went wrong we got about 12 LED light and we used a 9 v battery but we needed a car battery to power the 12 LED lights. Please give me some positive feed back and hope you give me some helpful and good information for my next STEAM project Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Slade, my name is Toby and I go to Waikowhai Primary School. Your survival kit looked really cool! The way you made everything electric using a car battery was amazing. In my class we also do crafts like this but we don't have many materials. How big was the storage space in the survival kit? Would the kit be for first aid or survival in the wild?
    If the kit is for first aid maybe next time you could add bandages or something like that and if it's for survival in the wild maybe there could be a bit of food in the kit.
    I would appreciate it if you check out my blog here: https://wpstobysi.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete